2022 Annual Appeal
HELP US MEET OUR GOAL!
As the year comes to a close we hope you consider a gift to Pasadena Heritage to help us meet our budget goals and continue our dedication to the City of Pasadena and all its historic places.
2022 has been a marathon year for Pasadena Heritage! Despite many pandemic curve balls, we were able to surmount some tall hurdles and resolutely stay on our historic preservation path.
Some of the many accomplishments we were able to achieve with your support this past year were:
- Moving to the historic Blinn House in May after 27 years in our former headquarters
- Completing major construction at the Blinn House prior to our move
- Hosting a successful celebratory gala after its postponement in 2021
- Welcoming other non-profit organizations (23 in all) to again meet at the Blinn House, building community connections and keeping our promise to the Women’s City Club
- Conducting praiseworthy tours, lectures and other programs, both virtually and in-person
- Surviving with a staff of only three for several months and bringing on two new staff members to rebuild our team
- Providing consultation and strong advocacy on many projects that involved historic structures, affecting the outcomes in positive ways
- Finding new owners for the Madison House, a young family excited to be its next custodian
This has truly been an exceptional year, and despite many challenges (foreseen and unforeseen), we were able to achieve a winning record for Pasadena and its historic legacy. Your year-end contribution now will truly help Pasadena Heritage finish 2022 in top form.
It is only with your support that Pasadena Heritage today is a trusted voice and champion of preservation. We can’t do all this without you and your generosity. Please consider an extra gift to Pasadena Heritage as the year draws to a close. With so many new and exciting opportunities on the horizon, we need your donations and your encouragement as we begin 2023!
Donations are also accepted over the phone by calling Pasadena Heritage or by mailing a check to our offices. All check should be made payable to Pasadena Heritage. Pasadena Heritage is a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization, and the amount of your donation is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.